Monday, June 16, 2014

Exciting update!

Since I've been pretty terrible at keeping up with my blog lately, I'm going to take advantage of P's nap time and just get to it. 

We've got some pretty exciting news to share!...................I'm......not pregnant. But we are in the process of buying a house! As most of you know we have been on this house hunt for over a year now and it has been depressing with a capital D. Thankfully we have waited it out and rather than settling for something that didn't feel right for us, we found one that does! We are scheduled to close in just a few short weeks! Yiiipppeee! Now for the details. It is such a cute cottage style house. Just about 2800sq ft (which I just found out on the appraisal report) with 5 beds and 3 baths! Yes, yes, yes! If you can't tell, I'm a little excited! On top of all this it is right across the street from the city pool and a nice park. Now it does need some updating and a little personalizing but we are thrilled. 
 

So while I have been scouring garage sales looking for dressers to refinish and other cute projects for the new house, I am also in the process of planning Penelope's first birthday. 

Did I really just type that? First birthday? I wish I could just press delete and go back to her first days with us. How and why is time going by so quickly? I guess I'll just let her keep growing, unless anyone knows how to stop it? If so, get ahold of me! Ha - so although it is a little sad that our little girl is growing like a weed it has also been such a fun year with her. Be watching your mailbox for a birthday announcement! 

For our friends attending the birthday, make sure to bring swimsuits, towels and a change of clothes for your kiddos. We will have some water activities, a jungle gym, a big trampoline, and a bounce house to keep the littles entertained! We will also be doing a BBQ dinner, so come hungry! See you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment