Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving with the Crisafullis'

First off -- Grandma Helens birthday! 

This year was very different than past Thanksgivings for us. To start, Michael and I both worked. I have my hot cocoa stand set up at Dick & Nancy's house so I spent most of the day running in and out in between photo sessions. It actually worked wonderfully! Secondly, I didn't get to spend time with my side of the family this year, which was a bummer. With Michael & I working and the poor roads, it just wasn't happening. I'm planning to take a trip to Billings this week to make up for it though so I am looking forward to that! And lastly... We had a baby running around the house, dragging toys everywhere, refusing Thanksgiving dinner due to her tiredness. Although it was different, it was a great day with so much to be thankful for. Here are some pictures to prove it! 

When we got home, Michael insisted we blow this thing up, in the house. P didn't mind.

The next day, "Uncle" Chase came to visit! We missed him! 

And that was our Thanksgiving! We officially have less than a month until Christmas.. Let the fun begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment