Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Gearing up for 2.

Two years? Already? 

Wow, that went by so fast. I remember doing birthday photos last year and it seems like yesterday that Mike was saying "too many balloons, your so crazy!" This year he didn't even try to stop me as I bought out all of the pink balloons from Albertsons. Well, when the gal asked us how many, he said "5 or 6" and I laughed and said "do you have more than 20?"  So I guess he is still not quite on my level, haha! 

Last year's birthday photos





This year we were running late, unprepared and forgot that we now have a two year old with a mind of her own. She does just about the opposite of what you ask her to do most of the time. Typical. After I staked the finally balloon to the ground and patted myself on the back for the dreamy set I had just created, reality set in. We had about 10 minutes of sunlight left, a baby ready for bedtime and a stray cat that was trying to get a decent headshot. The photos turned out precious. 

There were some bumps in the road though. We took a ton of mosquito bites, Penleope's cooperation was at about zero percent, a bystander felt bad for us and brought over some suckers to bribe P with (THANK GOODNESS) and we came to the realization that the cat was indeed, going to be in most of the pictures. Here is the result. 






Expect a birthday card soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment