Monday, October 7, 2013

Bittersweet

So today was pretty exciting. After blow drying my hair, I came out to a baby not on her back as I had left her. At 3 months and 5 days old, our little one has figured out how to roll over. This was a pretty neat accomplishment to witness and just to be sure, she showed me twice more and then fell asleep! Then dad came home and set her on the bed while doing something on the computer and when he turned around... There she was again, on her belly! You go little girl, we are proud of you! 

I got a couple of pictures of her FIRST roll over, yay! 




After all that fun we hit the grocery store and Penelope helped me cook up some stuffed peppers. She is one happy little girl.. It doesn't get much better than this! 





Growing way too fast, with a big smile on her face! Pretty neat day Pen :)






No comments:

Post a Comment