Monday, October 7, 2013

Sleepy P

Ok this post might be a little boring for some, but for me it is so meaningful and sweet. Never in my life have I thought I would get such satisfaction out of simply watching someone sleep. When Penelope takes her naps I can sit and stare at her foreeevvver. She is just so innocent and blissful! Not to mention her little face is perfection, in my eyes. So here are some snaps of her sweet face probably dreaming of bottles and pacifiers... The good stuff!  

Squishy face...
In bed with mom
One of her favorite sleep spots....on dad.

Sometimes I get busted staring at her.... 

 Her hair gets a little wild in her sleep




So I won't lie, I have about 20 more pictures exactly like these.. I'm a little obsessed. I wish I was this cute when I slept, but I am surely not! And as I am writing this post... She is... Yes, sleeping :)


No comments:

Post a Comment