Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dinner & dancing.

So I realize yesterday's blog post was a little out of the usual for me. They are normally pretty fun and light. So here is one that is fun, light, and even a tad corny. 

Starting with a nap...and lashes for dayyyysssss....

Then to help mom cook some dinner. With Ingrid Michaelson radio playing on Pandora and a glass of red wine... Me and Penelope were pretty darn happy. Now here's the corny part.... All of the sudden P was just smiling and kicking her legs which I though meant...."mom, I want to dance!" So we did. A sweet dance with my little girl in the kitchen. It was just too perfect. 


Oh and I let Pen hang in her pajamas all day. Lucky! 

We made chicken Gloria for dinner, delicious and very easy. My picture doesn't do it justice but I will include the link to the recipe. 

The green you see are some leeks that I needed to use up. Recipe doesn't call for them but I think I will include them next time as well. 

After sharing my mashed potatoes with a certain someone.. She was thirsty! 


Here is the link to the recipe! Enjoy! 


http://www.cookingwithsugar.com/moms-chicken-a-la-gloria-a-family-favorite-chicken-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment