Saturday, February 15, 2014

Story time

One of my new nightly goals is to sit down and have 30 minutes of story time with P. She finally seems to enjoy it and I love seeing her reaction to my voice while reading different stories. Tonight we read 6 different books and really took our time. She gets excited when I make animal noises and talk in a high pitch tone. 

She also enjoys eating the books.. Any book will do. Actually I think she'd prefer I just let her eat the books rather than read them. But I'm not going to give up ;) Forgive the dark phone snaps, it was just handy.  





 
Genius?? ^^^ I'd like to think so.....

Yesterday Penelope started her day in a sweet Valentines Day dress and ended it with a pajama party with her pal, Bentlee! Precious! 





No comments:

Post a Comment