Saturday, May 17, 2014

Easter

Yes yes, I am running a little late on my Easter post (a whole month) but things have been busy! With the summer months rolling in, the sun is out longer but the days feel shorter than ever! I will make this Easter post short and sweet.

Penella's first Easter.


Michael left on Easter Sunday for Kansas City to attend another two weeks of school for work. He was not excited to leave us in the least bit but he had something to look forward to as I would be meeting him in Nashville, TN at the end of his two weeks! Those shenanigans will be talked about in my next post though, let's stick to Easter! 

Swimming with dad before he had to leave. 


After we (tearfully) dropped him off at the airport, P and I went to my grandparent's house for a BBQ. Little miss was dressed for the occasion! 


My grandma loved on Penelope all day long and P enjoyed every minute of it! 
Then grandpa Ross showed up with some Easter goodies! 


And finally, she got to see what the Easter bunny brought her! 


And last but not least, her daddy got her a special little gift, too! A little outfit and some baby Keens, so sweet! 


We had a wonderful Easter with family and a couple of full bellies, the only thing we were missing was Michael. I stayed in Billings for a week and spent time with my family which was such a treat for me, I won't speak for them! 











No comments:

Post a Comment