Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Dad's girl

I really don't think there is anything more sweet than a dad and his little girl. I've always been my dad's girl. We have an unexplainable bond that just evolves at every stage of my life that I am in. Now having a daughter of my own, he has been promoted to grandpa and a proud one at that. Seeing my baby girl with her dad has been pretty special. I knew Michael would be a good dad but the amount of love oozing from him every time he looks at Penelope is unreal. I think as a girl, a strong relationship with our dad is just so important. Ok, enough with the serious talk. I will get to the fun stuff. One of Penelope's favorite times of the day is her shower time. She got the whole baby bath thing up until her belly button cord fell off. From then on, we have found that it is SO much easier to just pop her in the shower with Mike. She loves the water falling down on her. She would stay in all day if she could! Michael is so sweet, gently holding her, washing her dark, curly hair. All with a big smile on his face. So here are a couple of pictures that are sure to embarrass her in the years to come! Look at that little baby butt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment