Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Verry Merry!


I am sadly in the process of taking down all of the Christmas decorations and let me tell you, I am not happy about it. Christmas time is the best. Plain and simple. Adding a sweet little baby to Christmas makes it even better. This year we spent Christmas with Michael's family and then headed to celebrate with my family the following weekend. SO much fun...and SO much food. I kept telling myself that I had eaten enough until next Christmas and to just stop....but...I didn't. Penelope got many kisses, snuggles, presents, and pictures taken of her this year. So I will share! 



Don't mind me... Just trying to recreate some shots I've seen on Pinterest. Haha.






Christmas Eve 

Christmas Day




New walker from grandma & grandpa Crisafulli. 

MORE boots! Yay, thanks aunt Brandie! Now we just have to figure out how to keep them on!

Too much fun, nap on daddy time!

Cousin love

Speaking of cousins.. I think Gi was excited about not being the only girl around this Christmas! More pink and all things pretty this year! 
Great Christmas with the Crisafullis' 


Unfortunately, this Christmas was a little rough on my grandma. She recently had stomach surgery and is on a liquid diet (the worst, right? No Christmas dinner!) She hated not being able to pick up and hold Penelope like usual but it didn't stop her from giving P lots of love! 

If you notice my dad being a dork while sipping his drink...he was trying to be. Photobomber!

My dad can't help but spoil P. It seems like every time we see him he has something that he just couldn't resist for her. I'd have to say this is my favorite so far! Her hippo rocker..so stinkin' cute! 

Thank you to everyone who has been part of our lives this past year. It has been nothing short of incredible. All of the gifts, cards and love is VERY much appreciated. 

And speaking of cards... You WILL be getting a Christmas card from us. The company didn't ship them until Christmas Eve, (extremely annoyed about this!) so they are going to be a little late getting to you! Apologies!  

Love,
The Crisafullis' 



















No comments:

Post a Comment